A home is a special place for its occupants, ensuring safety and comfort in a corner of their own. People want their homes to be comfortable and inviting, and nowadays with the increasing awareness about the importance of well-designed homes, they also want it be stylish and glamorous. This has also led to the increase in demand for luxurious interior design which gives homes a unique and exquisite look.
If you too want to incorporate the grandeur of lavish decors into your home design, here are 10 fab luxury interior designing ideas for your home that will transform them into mesmerizing spaces:
1. Mirror on the wall – There is nothing like an ornately framed mirror on the wall to create a feel of luxurious decor. Not only do they bring a hint of glamour, but also help create the illusion of spaciousness.
2. Light up for the right mood – Don’t skimp on the lighting. Elegant light fixtures, whether in the form of a single statement glass/crystal chandelier or clusters of pendant lights, or even antique finished holders, can create a charming ambience wherever installed.
3. Get a rug – Placing a plush rug in unique patterns can elevate the style quotient of any home instantly. Look for colours and patterns which provide a harmonious balance to the overall decor theme of the room and:
4. Opt for some wall art – Instead of going for plain walls, opt for accent walls. Textures, glimmering colours, trimmings, wall murals, leather panels et all are great ideas for accent walls. Even a single accent wall can make a huge difference for luxurious decor.
5. Bold colour palettes are the way forward – Ditch the classic whites and pastels and bring some glamour to your home interiors with the incorporation of deep and rich hues of red, blue, green, gold etc. Metallic colours are particularly in vogue, and you can use them in walls, accessories and furnishings for a grand interior design.’
6. Personalization brings exclusivity – Luxury interior design is about exclusivity and there is nothing like giving a personal touch for a unique look. Quality details and a thoughtfulness reflected in the design bring elegance to the settings.
7. Don’t forget the details – Details are what make the difference between the ordinary and fantastic, and this is seminal to designing luxurious homes. Right from making the major decisions like the colour for the walls and the proper placement of furniture to deciding on where a spare side table should go, there are many intricate things that go into creating beautiful, clutter-free and luxury interiors.
8. Go for inventiveness and unusual materials – using little used materials like marbles, stones, onyx and agate brings an air of exclusive design to the interiors. You could opt for inlays or use these materials in furniture for creative interiors.
9. Wood brings sophistication – there is nothing like wood to bring a sophisticated ambience to the home. Whether you use wood flooring, a wooden wall panel, or even wood furniture, the rich warm hues of this natural material are the classic way to create luxury interior decor.
10. Plan for comfort – luxury should imply comfort. Plush seating, carpeting on the floors, high-tech gadgets – whatever fits your idea for luxury should be incorporated to create a personalized luxury statement for your home.
Luxury is not just about high end accessories and pricey decor. With a little ingenuity and creativity, any ordinary home can be transformed into the hub of splendorous and lavish luxury. You can use the above mentioned tips or even seek help from professional interior design companies to bring opulence into the interiors of your small apartments.